Micro-vias can be easily integrated into your design using functionality within the Layer Spans option. Create intelligent
Micro-vias, laser-drilled from the top or bottom sides and differentiated from other non-lasered vias. Micro-via types for
normal, tapered, stacked, composite and stacked/tapered can be created to suit your manufacturing processes and requirements.
Where Micro-vias require a Stop pad for laser-drilling, this can style can also be defined, as well as a Start pad definition. Composite Micro-vias can be created for multi-spanned vias; these would be separate vias moving as one 'unit' in the design for maximum design integrity.
Advanced Micro-via functionality includes:
- Advanced Layer Spans
- support for normal, blind/buried, stacked, tapered,
composite and stacked/tapered Micro-vias
- Multi-spanned composite Micro-vias
- Separate drilling output for laser-drilling
- Entry/Stop Pad definition for laser-drilling
- Advanced Reports for manufacturing
- Advanced Micro-via constraint rules
- Layer Stack preview
- Micro-via display in 3D Viewer