Where can I get help?
There are a number of places you can turn to for help about installing or using Pulsonix. Click on any of the links below for more details.
- Product Documentation - the answer you need may be in the book
- Technical Support Hotline - rapid support for users with maintenance contract
- Knowledge Base - answers to the commonest questions
- Operating Systems - details of supported operating systems and lifecycle dates
- RoHS and WEEE - how the RoHS and WEEE directives affect how you use Pulsonix
- User Forums - exchange questions and ideas with other Pulsonix users
Keeping your software up-to-date
- Updates - keep your Pulsonix installation up-to-date with regular service packs
- Major updates for current users - an overview of the process of updating to V7.6 from earlier versions
- Benefits of maintenance - why software maintenance is an important part of your technology investment
- Updates for users not on maintenance - a few simple steps to renew your maintenance and get back on track with the latest software
- Tools - additional tools for solving particular issues